This site is published by Mediasize, a company with simplified shares with a capital of 276,570 euros, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 79886040900019, whose registered office is located at 9 rue du 4 septembre 75002 Paris, France.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
The host of the site is the company LWS. (www.lws.fr – Ligne Web Services) with a capital of 1 000 000 € registered with the RCS Paris B 450 453 881, whose registered office is located at 4 rue Galvani 75 838 Paris Cedex
For any information or advice, you can contact us on Standard: + 33 (0) 1 86 95 28 57 from Monday to Friday from 9H to 21H.
You can report any inappropriate or illegal content to the following address: email@example.com.
CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE SITE
- The user acknowledges having read the present and undertakes to respect them.
- The user acknowledges having the skill and the means necessary to access and use this site.
- The user acknowledges having verified that the computer configuration used does not contain any virus and is in perfect working order.
- Mediasize makes every effort to provide users with information or tools that are available and verified but can not be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of features or the presence of viruses on its site.
- Mediasize reserves the right to remove, change or modify this site at any time without prior notice.
- Mediasize can not be held liable for any prejudice, including damage caused by the transmission of documents over the Internet.
- Mediasize reserves the right to revise, delete, modify, validate or change, in whole or in part, any content sent to the website or displayed on it.
COMPUTING AND FREEDOM
- Pursuant to Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, as amended, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the website was the subject of a declaration to the National Commission of Informatics and Of the freedoms (www.cnil.fr).
- In accordance with Article 32 of the Informatique et Libertés Law of 6 January 1978 as amended, the user is informed that Mediasize, as the person responsible for processing, implements the processing of personal data whose main purposes are Management of user registration at the community site, sending newsletters.
- Some of the data collected may be communicated to its partners for prospecting purposes.
- Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. If there is no response or if the information provided is incorrect, Mediasize will not be able to process your request.
- The user is informed that he / she has a right of access, interrogation, and rectification which enables him or her to correct, complete, update, lock or delete personal data Which are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or the collection, use, disclosure or preservation of which is prohibited.
- The user also has the right to object to the processing of his data for legitimate reasons as well as a right to object to the use of this data for the purposes of commercial prospection.
- All these rights are exercised by Mediasize by postal mail accompanied by a copy of an identity document with a signature to the following address:
Mediasize Customer Service
9 rue du 4 septembre
COOKIES AND WIRELESS CONNECTIONS
- When a person visits www.rideradgency.com, Mediasize can install cookies or cookies on the user’s computer hard drive.
- Cookies are data used by a web server to send status information to a user’s browser, and for that browser to return status information to the original web server.
- The status information may be, for example, a session identifier, a language, an expiration date, a response domain, and so on.
- This status information can be stored by the browser in various ways (a separate text file per cookie, a single file containing all the cookies, the possibility of encrypting this unique file, etc.) or not to be stored at all : Depends on browser type, version, configuration, etc.
- Some of these cookies have the exclusive purpose of enabling or facilitating communication by electronic means. Others are strictly necessary for the provision of a communication service.
- In any case, the setting of the navigation software makes it possible to inform about the presence of cookies and possibly to refuse it.
- Generally, this parameter is found in the “Tools”, “Settings” tabs.
- It is not possible to provide detailed and up-to-date information on these parameter elements which are under the sole exclusive control and authority of the editors of the navigation software.
- For information, users may have additional information:
- From the publishers of their navigation software on their website.
- More generally on the Cnil website at www.cnil.fr using the keyword “cookies” in the search engines.
- With internet explorer you have to go through “tools”, click on internet options, then on the privacy tab and choose “advanced” privacy setting. To prevent cookies, you must check “ignore” the automatic management of cookies and then select “refuse”, if you want to choose on a case by case to accept or refuse, select the option “ask”.
- Your attention is drawn to the fact that by setting your browser to refuse all cookies and other cookies necessary to, certain features, pages, spaces of the site will not be accessible.
- All content present or made available through the site www.rideradgency.com such as, texts, drawings, graphics, images, music, photos, brands and logos, digital downloads, etc .; Is the property of Mediasize, its affiliates, or third parties.
- This content is protected by intellectual property rights. We draw your attention to the fact that infringement of intellectual property rights constitutes the offense of infringement and punishable by law.
- Mediaisze does not grant any rights to the content and authorizes its visitors to copy and print on paper the contents of its site, for the sole purpose of preparing their purchases.
- It is strictly forbidden to any person or entity to extract, copy, reproduce, modify, retranscribe and / or reuse, all or part of the content, for any use other than the preparation of purchases on the site www.rideradgency.com, without the express written permission of the copyright owner.
- The customer, who wishes to make an online payment, must: be registered on www.rideradgency.com, validate his / her transaction and the amount of the transaction according to the procedures provided after verifying it, make the payment under the conditions To confirm its rules.
- Confirmation of payment implies acceptance of these terms of payment, acknowledgment of full knowledge and waiver of its own terms of purchase or other terms and conditions.
- All the data provided and the recorded confirmation will be proof of the transaction. Confirmation will be worth signing and acceptance of transactions.
- Mediasize will communicate by e-mail confirmation of the registered payment.
- Payments are made in Euros by credit card; They are carried out through the MERCANET secure system.
- MERCANET uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol in such a way that the transmitted information is encrypted by software and that no third party can read it during transport on the network.
- In the event of a refusal of payment by the card issuer, the customer must contact the issuer directly to solve the problem. In no event shall Mediasize be responsible for the absence or delay in payment generated by such refusal.
- French law is applicable both for formal and substantive rules.